Laziza Mango Custard Powder 300g
Corn flour, Salt, Artificial Mango Flavour and Food colours E-102 + E-110 (FD & C No. Yellow 5+ Yellow 6)
Direction for Custard preparation.
1) Take 2 tablespoon of Custard powder
2) Dissolve custard powder thoroughly in little quantity from 1/2 litre milk
3) Add sugar 1 tablespoon or according to taste in rest of milk and boil it
4) Mix in boiling milk in custard powder with continuous stirring. Delicious custard is ready.
Fruit and cake Trifle
With these recipes from Laziza you can make a wide variety of delicious desserts that will become family favourites
You will need
1/2 litre prepared laziza custard (any flavour) 1/2 litre prepared laziza jelly (any flavour of your choice) 500gms plain cake and fresh or tinned fruit.
1) Line base and sides of bowl with thinly cut cake slides
2) Pour a little custard on cake
3) Add a layer of fruit, follow it with a layer of jelly
4) Repeat process alternately with layers of assorted fruits
5) End with layer of custard, chill trifle for an hour and serve.
Imagine if you could be satisfied and content with your purchase. That can very much be your reality with the Laziza Mango Custard Powder 300g.