For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power of Approximate 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving.
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Store in cool dry place. Once opened Keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.